Tuesday, July 18, 2017

BOMBSHELL: De Blasio administration secretly installed Homeless Shelter in Queens neighborhood where 4 sex attackers lived who sexually assaulted 50 yr old church woman



Mayor De Blasio needs to answer for putting the needs of the homeless above the safety of a Queens community.
  The poor woman who got brutally raped by four thugs Mayor De Blasio let into the neighborhood in secret. 

Metro Us reports neighbors of a halfway house in Queens that was home to the four suspects who allegedly attacked a woman leaving a borough church last week had no idea the halfway house was there.

The revelation was made Monday during a news conference by Mayor Bill de Blasio and NYPD officials to announce the forthcoming 116th Precinct in Queens.

According to the conference’s transcript, members of Community Board 12 were unaware the youth halfway house was there until after the 50-year-old woman was robbed and forced to perform oral sex on her attackers at gunpoint.

When asked what the notification process was for the facility, de Blasio said he didn’t know.

“When we announced the plan for the adult shelters a few months ago, we made very clear the notification process we would be undertaking going forward,” he said. “Anything involving domestic violence, for example, is a different set of rules for obvious reasons around confidentiality. I don’t know the specific rules when it involves minors. … We’ll get back to you to give you history of how that specific shelter was handled.”

More here

No comments:

Post a Comment

FAIR WARNING-Due to high volume of Anonymous spam comments Anonymous comments will be automatically deleted. Spam is not welcome here.