Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Texas teen Madison Coe dies from using cellphone while taking a bath

What are the chances of something like this happening?  Unbelievable!
NY Post reports a Texas teen died Sunday morning while using her cellphone in a bathtub, according to reports.

Madison Coe, 14, was electrocuted taking a bath at her father’s home in Lovington, New Mexico, news station KCBD reported.

Relatives told KCBD that the accident was caused either when she plugged in her phone while in the bathtub or grabbing the phone as it was being charged.

The 14-year-old, who is from Lubbock, Texas, had recently graduated from eighth grade at Terra Vista Middle School.

More here

No comments:

Post a Comment