Saturday, May 12, 2018

Alabama father-of-six Jeffrey Phillips is paralyzed and fighting for his life after picking up a deadly coral snake, believing it was harmless

 This is so horrific.  It could happen to anyone.
Daily Mail reports Alabama man Jeffrey Phillips has been paralyzed after trying to catch what he thought was a harmless milk snake for his brother.

The reptile was actually a coral snake, which has the same color and similar markings to a milk snake, but are actually the deadliest in the country. 

He was rushed to Anderson Hospital in Meridian, Mississippi, and antivenom was flown in to try and save his life, but the time delay meant the coral snake's poison had already done a lot of damage.
  More here

No comments:

Post a Comment