Saturday, June 8, 2019

Dangerous Dominican: Brooklyn woman Awilda Montes sickened by ‘bleach’ at deadly Dominican Republic resort

This is the worst pr I've seen for Dominican Republic tourism I've seen in years. 
Lucky for them it's the off-season.  But, they better get a handle on this quick.

NY Post reports a Brooklyn woman says a minibar soda left her violently ill and spewing blood at the same Dominican Republic resort where three American guests recently died — and that she was offered a couple’s massage to keep her mouth shut.

Awilda Montes, 43, told The Post that despite the claims of resort staff, it was no “accident” that she downed a soda that tasted like bleach soon after she and her then-boyfriend checked into a luxury room at the Grand Bahia Principe resort in La Romana back in October 2018.

More here

No comments:

Post a Comment