On the same day Derek Chauvin is convicted of killing George Floyd, this crap happens in Cleveland. Let me set the stage:
· The teen who is shot is involved in criminal activity
· When the cops arrive said teen is still engaing in criminal activity
· Cops orders everybody to stop, but the criminal activity continues
· The is the point in time whereby people who know how to act would stop because the cops are there. But that didn't happen.
· After attacking the first female who is thrown to the ground, the teen goes after a second female in the pink outfit
· Cops orders everybody to stop but she continues the attack.
· Cop shoots the teen who is attacking girl in the pink
· Justified shooting!
Officers responded to a home on Legion Lane at about 4:45 p.m. after a person called 911 to report females were trying to stab them, according to Columbus Police Chief Michael Woods.
The Columbus Division of Police released the body camera video during a news conference Tuesday night. (Click here to watch the video. WARNING: Video is graphic)